Our wardrobe edit will provide you with a complete review of your wardrobe. Make the most out of what you already own and prioritise what you can add to boost your style.
What we will cover in the session:
In Person – 2.5 hours:
- Discuss your current style and lifestyle, followed by your future style goals and targets.
- Image consult to determine the styles, shapes and colours that work best for you.
- Detailed Wardrobe analysis and edit – to determine what to keep, store, mend and throw.
- Create outfits combinations from your existing wardrobe, so you can see clearly how to maximise your current clothes.
Shopping List or Direct Links?
- A list of recommended items to optimise your wardrobe is included in our fee.
- If you would prefer a tailored list of direct links to your inbox, you can opt for our Links add-on below. This takes the stress out of searching for that perfect item online and saves you time. Simply click to buy and wait for your items to arrive.
Learn more about the shopping links add on
Would you like your outfits photographed?
Our most popular add-on, this allows your wardrobe to be organised into outfits, saved on your phone, ready to select and wear. You no longer choose outfits from your shelves and rails, but from your digital folder.
|€375.00 – 2.5 hours||€475.00 – 2.5 hours|
When would you like to book?
- Appointments with Laura are available Monday – Friday between 10am and 6pm
- Appointments with Leah are available Wednesday – Sunday between 10am and 6pm, with late night shopping options on Thursdays.
Travel for in-person appointments:
- €95 supplement for appointments in excess of 1 hour from Dublin city centre.
- €185 supplement for appointments in excess of 2 hours from Dublin city centre.
- For appointments in excess of 3 hours from Dublin city centre, please mail email@example.com for further information.
- If you feel this isn’t enough time for your wardrobe you can add additional time here ‘Additional wardrobe edit time’.
“The best money I have ever spent was a wardrobe edit with Laura! Since Covid I felt like I had forgotten how to put nice outfits together, and trying to dress for the office again felt quite overwhelming to me. Laura put together 75 outfits from my wardrobe, I couldn’t believe it. I now have an album on my phone to pick fab outfits from, thanks to Laura. I just wish I had booked in years ago – would have saved myself a fortune buying things I didn’t need instead of making the most of what I had. Thanks so much Laura for making me love my wardrobe again and bringing my clothes back to life, 5 star experience all the way!”
“It is so easy to get ready in the mornings with my new organised wardrobe, and the shopping trip was so efficient and well planned.”
Head Office, Brown Thomas
“Leah from StyleSavvy came to my house, she was brilliant the best money I have ever spent. She was very kind and efficient and brilliant at her job and I feel like a new woman now with the confidence to wear my clothes. I’d just like to say thank you to Leah and the team.”
“What a great service, I really enjoyed the morning, a great switch off, and Laura kept it simple with a short shopping list and links to exactly what I needed”
I did a wardrobe edit with Leah. It was so helpful and helped me make the most of what I have currently before I go shopping for anything new. I wanted an update after have 3 kids, and it was great to get the most of what I had. It was like getting new clothes!”
“Laura helped me get my wardrobe sorted for a new job. It was a weight off my shoulders to have that box ticked ahead of a new role.”
“Really enjoyed my wardrobe edit experience with Leah. She completely understand what I needed, gave me fresh ideas on putting together outfits from my existing wardrobe and helpful suggestions of what I need to add. Really great service and lovely experience. Delighted.”
Corporate Executive, London