Our wardrobe edit will provide you with a complete review of your wardrobe. Make the most out of what you already own and prioritise what you can add to boost your style. This is a 2.5 hour appointment in your home or a 1.5 hour appointment online.
What we will cover in the session:
- Discuss your current style and lifestyle, followed by your future style goals and targets.
- Wardrobe analysis and edit – to determine what to keep, store, mend and throw.
- Create outfits from your existing wardrobe, so you can see clearly how to maximise your current clothes.
- Image consult to determine the styles, shapes and colours that work best for you.
- Follow up email detailing suggested items to purchase, including the items required to create a capsule wardrobe just for you.
COVID-19 Update: gloves are worn at all times while handling clothes, masks on request and social distancing is implemented while in your home.
Wardrobe Edit Pricing
|€225.00 – 1.5 hours||€295.00 – 2.5 hours|
For in-person appointments:
- €95 supplement for appointments 1 hour outside of Dublin city centre.
- €175 supplement for appointments 1.5 – 2 hours outside of Dublin city centre.
- For appointments 2.5 – 3 hours outside of Dublin city centre, please mail email@example.com for further information.
“It is so easy to get ready in the mornings with my new organised wardrobe, and the shopping trip was so efficient and well planned – I was very impressed with the quality and wearability of the clothes Laura selected, some of the pieces I would never have picked out for myself and I absolutely love how they fit. I’m looking forward to wearing all my new outfits!”
Head Office, Brown Thomas