A tailored personal shopping experience that will identify the colours and shapes that work for you, how to put outfits together and how to shop smart, saving you time and money.
This is a 1:1 appointment, either in person, or online via video conferencing.
In Person – 3 hours:
Fill in our questionnaire, detailing your goals for the session and return to us 48 hours before your appointment date, alongside with a full length picture.
- 1:1 tailored personal shopping in Dublin City Centre or Dundrum Town Centre. This includes an image consultation to start, to consolidate our goals for your session.
You will learn:
- The shapes and styles of clothes that best suit your body
- The colours that best suit you
- How to create a capsule wardrobe of clothes that mix and match
- A shop-efficient strategy to help you save time and money
A complimentary follow-up email of links to any outstanding items from your shopping trip is included. This is sent within 48 hours of your appointment, to ensure your wardrobe is complete.
Online – 1.5 hours:
- Session 1: Image consult to determine the styles, shapes and colours that work best for you (30 mins)
- Your stylist will research and create a personalised list of items to suit you
- Session 2: Your personalised list is shared and discussed with you (1 hour).
- This list is then sent to you, for you to purchase or take inspiration from.
|€275.00 – 1.5 hours||€375.00 – 3 hours||€475.00 – 3 hours|
When would you like to book?
- Appointments with Laura are available Monday – Friday between 10am and 6pm
- Appointments with Leah are available Wednesday – Sunday between 10am and 6pm, with late night shopping options on Thursdays.
Travel for in-person appointments:
- €95 supplement for appointments in excess of 1 hour from Dublin city centre.
- €185 supplement for appointments in excess of 2 hours from Dublin city centre.
- For appointments in excess of 3 hours from Dublin city centre, please mail email@example.com for further information.
- You can add additional shopping time by adding the ‘Additional shopping time’ item on your cart.
“Laura was amazing working with me on a return to office wardrobe. She ensured it reflected what I wanted to achieve and pushed my boundaries. I’ve come away with a confidence in mixing hard working pieces that all work together so I can’t fail!”
“Leah introduced me to lots of new stores and styles and put together a capsule wardrobe for me with ease. I loved this experience and would recommend 100%”
“Laura spent several hours helping me choose a new wardrobe, putting together more combinations, and giving me advice on what to look for, and where to shop. Overall this was a great experience, one that helped me not only build out a new wardrobe, but also improve how I shop. I will be returning to Laura to help with a winter wardrobe in the future, and cannot recommend her highly enough.”
“Had a fabulous personal shopping experience with Laura yesterday! She was so patient, had great ideas and really made sure that I was happy with everything. The follow up shopping list was fabulous too! Would highly recommend! Thanks so much Laura.”
“The most successful and efficient shopping experience I have ever had”
“After Covid-19 restrictions were relaxed it was time for a workwear overhaul & I recently completed a personal shopping consultation with Laura of StyleSavvy. In advance we had some conversations to determine the scope of what was needed and what had worked well in the past. Laura took all the stress and hassle out of the shopping experience – all shopping was completed in just a couple of hours. Many thanks again for a great service!”