Personal shopping will help you find out the colours and shapes that work for you, how to put outfits together and how to shop smart, saving you time and money.
This is a 2.5 hour appointment, either in person or online via video conferencing.
What we will cover in the session:
- Fill in our questionnaire, detailing your goals for the session and return to us 48 hours before your appointment date. Send with a full length picture and a video of your wardrobe.
- In Person: 30 minute Image consultation, followed by two hours of tailored personal shopping, illustrating the process of shopping effectively, for your life, your style and your budget.
- Online: Two hour-long consults, the first is an Image consult to determine the styles, shapes and colours that work best for you. The second, typically a week later, illustrates the process of shopping effectively, with specific online examples, showing you how to shop for your life, your style and your budget. Follow up email detailing links to all suggested purchases.
COVID-19 Update: masks are worn while shopping and social distancing is implemeted in changing rooms and queues.
For in-person appointments:
- €95 supplement for appointments 1 hour outside of Dublin city centre.
- €175 supplement for appointments 1.5 – 2 hours outside of Dublin city centre.
- For appointments 2.5 – 3 hours outside of Dublin city centre, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- You can add additional shopping time by adding the ‘Additional shopping time’ item on your cart.
"The most successful and efficient shopping experience that I have ever had!"Sheila WorrallRetired