What have you got, what is missing, and where do you find what you need?
Two separate appointments, typically a week apart.
Session 1 – 2.5 hours in person or 1.5 hours online
- Discuss your current style and lifestyle, followed by your future style goals and targets.
- Wardrobe analysis and edit – to determine what to keep, store, mend and throw.
- Create outfits from your existing wardrobe, so you can see clearly how to maximise your current clothes.
- Image consult to determine the styles, shapes and colours that work best for you.
- In Person: Two and a half hours of tailored personal shopping, illustrating the process of shopping effectively.
- Online: 1 hour online consult, filling the gaps in your wardrobe, with specific online examples, tailored to you. Follow up email detailing links to all suggested purchases.
COVID-19 Update: Masks are worn at all times and social distancing is maintained in your home. Masks are worn while shopping and social distancing is maintained in changing rooms and queues.
|€425.00 – 2.5 hours||€595.00 – 5.5 hours|
For in-person appointments:
- €95 supplement for appointments 1 hour outside of Dublin city centre.
- €175 supplement for appointments 1.5 – 2 hours outside of Dublin city centre.
- For appointments 2.5 – 3 hours outside of Dublin city centre, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
“This experience exceeded any expectations I had. Laura is an expert at what she does…I was amazed by how much we were able to cover in the time and never felt rushed. Even before we went shopping I had more outfit choices, Laura matches pieces together in a way I never would have. I can’t thank you enough!”