This is the ultimate review of your style and our most popular package.
A combination of a wardrobe analysis and personal shopping experience, allowing our knowledge and skill to allow you to take charge of your personal style and image.
Two separate appointments, typically a week apart.
Session 1: Wardrobe Edit – 2.5 hours
- Discuss your current style and lifestyle, followed by your future style goals and targets.
- Image analysis to determine the styles, shapes and colours that work best for you.
- Wardrobe analysis and edit – to determine what to keep, store, mend and throw.
Session 2: Personal Shopping – 2.5 hours
- Tailored personal shopping, illustrating the process of shopping effectively:
- The shapes and styles of clothes that best suit your body
- The colours that best suit you
- How to create a capsule wardrobe of clothes that mix and match
- A shop-efficient strategy to help you save time and money
A complimentary follow-up email of links to any outstanding items from your shopping trip is included. This is sent within 48 hours of your appointment, to ensure your wardrobe is complete.
Would you like your outfits photographed?
Our most popular add-on to in-person appointments, this allows your wardrobe to be organised into outfits, saved on your phone, ready to select and wear. You no longer choose outfits from your shelves and rails, but from your digital folder.
|€675.00 – 5 hours||€775.00 – 5 hours|
When would you like to book?
- Appointments with Laura are available Monday – Friday between 10am and 6pm
- Appointments with Leah are available Wednesday – Sunday between 10am and 6pm, with late night shopping options on Thursdays.
Travel for in-person appointments:
- €95 supplement for appointments in excess of 1 hour from Dublin city centre.
- €185 supplement for appointments in excess of 2 hours from Dublin city centre.
- For appointments in excess of 3 hours from Dublin city centre, please mail email@example.com for further information.
- You can add additional shopping time by adding the ‘Additional shopping time’ item on your cart.
- If you feel this isn’t enough time for your wardrobe you can add additional time here ‘Additional wardrobe edit time’.
“This experience exceeded any expectations I had. Laura is an expert at what she does…I was amazed by how much we were able to cover in the time and never felt rushed.”
Director, Kerry Group
“It is so easy to get ready in the mornings with my new organised wardrobe, and the shopping trip was so efficient and well planned.”
Head Office, Brown Thomas
“I’ll admit to being slightly nervous on the day of the wardrobe review, but Laura was an absolute star. She first spent time getting to know my goals, what I wanted to achieve and what worked for me, and what did not. She then went through the wardrobe, removed what had to go, kept what was worth saving and surprised me with several combos. She gave me great advice on how to mix and match, and made me feel a lot better about the existing wardrobe. We then arranged a personal shopping appointment, where Laura spent several hours helping me choose a new wardrobe, putting together more combinations, and giving me advice on what to look for, and where to shop.”
“Laura put me at ease and listened to what I was hoping to achieve from my time with her. As we chatted like old friends, she removed 80% of my wardrobe and cut it back to basics which felt like the fresh start it needed. She then took notes on what we needed to get in our shopping appointment. I never liked clothes shopping and Laura made the whole experience so enjoyable. She taught me so much about the colours and shapes that work best for me, key basic pieces and how to get multiple outfits out of what you buy. I no longer dread opening my wardrobe or feel like I have nothing to wear. Thanks to Laura I have a wardrobe full of outfits (not just lots of individual pieces) that I love wearing.”