What have you got, what is missing, and where do you find what you need?
This experience is made up of two separate appointments, typically a week apart.
Session 1 – 2.5 hours in person or 1 hour online
- Discuss your current style and lifestyle, followed by your future style goals and targets.
- Wardrobe analysis and edit – to determine what to keep, store, mend and throw.
- Create outfits from your existing wardrobe, so you can see clearly how to maximise your current clothes.
- Image consult to determine the styles, shapes and colours that work best for you.
- In Person: Two hours of tailored personal shopping, illustrating the process of shopping effectively, for your life, your style and your budget.
- Online: 90 minute online consult, illustrating the process of shopping effectively, with specific online examples, showing you how to shop for your life, your style and your budget. Follow up email detailing links to all suggested purchases.
COVID-19 Update: gloves are worn while handling clothes and social distancing is maintained in your home. Masks are worn while shopping and social distancing is maintained in changing rooms and queues.
|€385.00 – 2.5 hours||€595.00 – 5.5 hours|
For in-person appointments:
- €95 supplement for appointments 1 hour outside of Dublin city centre.
- €175 supplement for appointments 1.5 – 2 hours outside of Dublin city centre.
- For appointments 2.5 – 3 hours outside of Dublin city centre, please mail email@example.com for further information.
“This experience exceeded any expectations I had. Laura is an expert at what she does…I was amazed by how much we were able to cover in the time and never felt rushed. Even before we went shopping I had more outfit choices, Laura matches pieces together in a way I never would have. I can’t thank you enough!”